| District 8 |
| Elder Miles & his eye candy! |
| The city is getting ready for Christmas |
My week went all right this week. It was pretty slow. Not a lot of our investigators had time to meet with us which left us out in the cold winter rains of Madrid. I have been bundled up from head to toe. My leather gloves have saved my life. This week is really time to crack down and get down to business. It is the last week of the transfer and possibly the last week that Elder Anderson are together.
We have made a really great friendship together. We get along great.
We have made a really great friendship together. We get along great.
| Oh, love this shop... |
For P-day today we traveled up to the northern part of Madrid to meet up with almost every other missionary here in Madrid. That was great to see some other friends that I havent seen in a while. I met another Elder that went to Alta High School named Elder Hawks. It was cool to meet him. It took quite a bit of travel by train and metro hopping to get to our destination. I find it exciting to navigate all the different lines of the metro and RENFE around Madrid. Sometimes it is exhausting but when I am in the mood for it I enjoy it.
Lately Elder Anderson and I have been getting a lot of random people that will to tell us that we are wrong and like to argue with us. It isn´t much of an argument because we don't want to waste time and temper but it has been quite annoying. It is random guys on the bus or train and it is easy to argue but I resist and simply listen and give them a pass along card and wish them a good day. It gets my temper up though, it is a good trial of patience.
I am so grateful for all of your letters and support! I hope that you have a great week and remember the Lord in all that you do.
What do you like & dislike about Spain?
One thing that I love about Spain is when the Spaniards are nice they are really nice and I love them! But when a Spaniard's want to be mean... that I am not a fan of.
What do you eat for breakfast?
For breakfast I usually eat cereal, fruit, croissant with nutella, cola coa (hot chocolate), eggs or just whatever sounds good.
What do you do during medio dia?
During medio día I usually make food, relax a little bit and then study Spanish for half an hour. I am aloud to take a nap but I usually don´t because I feel like I am wasting time.
What are you studying right now?
I am reading the Book of Mormon in Spanish and the New Testament in English. Lately, I have just been trying to learn to be a better teacher with Preach My Gospel. I also study a lot to know how I can help my district.
Have a great week.
Love, Elder Miles
No comments:
Post a Comment