Email: jayden.miles@myldsmail.net

Madrid, Spain

Elder Jayden Miles

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Visa for Spain has been approved and I am going to the Provo MTC to pick it up on Friday. I am hoping to see all the other missionaries that have been called to Spain and have also been waiting for their Visas.
I have been practicing some Spanish guitar to hopefully help bond me with the natives. I have been also practicing Spanish with mi padre. He told me that with Spanish you really have to have a loose tongue to roll the 'r's and I found that similar to playing Spanish guitar. To pick and strum as fast as a true Spaniard you must have a loose hand and really just flail it around on the strings.
As it gets closer to leaving I feel like I never have enough time in the day. I have been waking up earlier to try and start getting used to the missionary schedule. Most the time in the morning when I wake up I find that I really don't feel like doing anything else besides sleeping. The snooze button has become very tempting. I have exactly three weeks left before I leave. There is never enough time to spend with mi familia.
I know the next two years are going to fly by and I hope I have prepared enough to be ready for it. I will keep you all posted with the hard work and good times I will be having in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment