I had my Farewell talk at church today. I feel satisfied about giving it. I am so excited for the 19th to leave to Madrid and start serving! I would like to thank all of you who came and supported me today, it really meant a ton to me that you came.
I want to let my parents know how much I love them. They are the best parents a kid could ask for. They are my best friends. I am going to miss them an incredible amount but I know that I am doing the right thing by leaving for two years.
Mom, I love you. I am so appreciative of all the things that you have done for me. I can not even begin to list off all things that you have done for me throughout my life! I love you so much, Mom. I am going to make sure that you get my letters and take good pictures in Spain for you. It feels like the whole family is coming with me like our last Europe trip but i am going alone and I could not have asked for a better mother to raise and prepare me to serve a mission.
Dad, you have been such an awesome example to me of what kind of man that I want to be when I grow up. I want to be as hard working, loving, caring, thoughtful, and spiritually strong as you one day. You are the best dad in the whole wide world! I am going to miss you so much too. I hope that I will have some exciting stories to share with you and Mom.
I am sorry for those who are not my Mom and Dad that are following this blog but i just want to publicly let them know how much I love them. My parents are very important to me and I want everyone to know that.
I am leaving soon. I have my plane ticket, my visa, my passport and I am ready to get on that jet plane.
Jayden, we love you more than words can say. We are so proud of your decision to serve the Lord and to know the worth of souls. You are so special in our lives and we feel so blessed to have you as our son. You will be greatly missed but we also feel we will be in Spain with you experiencing your ups and downs through your letters. Always know how important and loved you are to all of us and what a great example you are to your brothers and sister. We love you!!
ReplyDelete