I am no longer in A Coruña. I took a train this morning and now I am back in Madrid. I will be serving in Vallecas in ward 8. I am sad that I had to leave everyone in A Coruña and my native companion, Elder Barragán. But, I am also excited to be in Mardid! There's a lot more work here in Madrid and many wards instead of little branches. I am with my new companion, Elder Anderson from Centerville, Utah. I am excited to be with him. We have already found out that we have a lot in common. I am now the Senor Companion. Although, I only have one more transfer than he does. Our spanish with be improving a lot within the next couple transfers.
I am so grateful for the time that I was able to have in A Coruña. I will miss that place and all the people that I was able to meet and grow to love. I have some awesome stories that I want to share but I don´t have much time on the computer since P-day is already over. I will send my experiences in a letter this week.
Just wanted to write a very quick note to let you know that I had been transfered. I don´t know the address quite yet so don´t be sending stuff up to A Coruña. If you have that is okay. The Elders up there will just have to send it down to me. Elder Barragán told me that I only have to pay him 5 euros for him to send them... broma!
I am excited to be in Madrid. The mission is such an exciting time in my life. This morning I was in the very north of Spain and now I am in the hustle and bustle of Madrid. This city feels enormous in comparision to A Coruña. I already got to see Hermana Smith who was in my district during the MTC so that was fun. There are so many missionaries here in Madrid! It´s crazy! The north felt so secluded and tranquilo.
No comments:
Post a Comment