Email: jayden.miles@myldsmail.net

Madrid, Spain

Elder Jayden Miles

Monday, August 4, 2014

Letter #53


July 28, 2014

It is unbelievable to me to think that Josh is in Guatemala right now. The photos helped though, thank you. I am glad that he is doing well. I wish that I could have been there to say goodbye and to wish him luck at least. He is going to do awesome though!

I am doing well. The heat is going to be the death of me. It is 100 and up everyday with either hot wind or still air all day everyday. I can´t wear a backpack or anything because it is just too hot to have anything on my back. A big contrast to last year in A Coruña that´s for sure. People are leaving the city and going on vacations, no one is on the street anymore so we have been doing some door knocking. Yesterday we knocked doors for an hour straight and 4 people out of 100 doors actually answered. The 4 that answered were not interested. The work has been a little bit frustrated by the summer and so have I a little but I am glad that I have 2 awesome companions. I couldn´t do it with out them. Elder Harrop is always ready to hit the pavement and work hard and Elder Ávila is always ready to help people. and then I just do what I do. we are a good team. 

David’s baptism will be next week. I hope that someday the work that I have done here will build the branch so that the Elders in 5 or 10 years will be able to get more work done. 

Everything is going well here though. The transfer ends here this week so we will see if The Lord wants me to finish training Elder Ávila or if he wants me somewhere else. I will do which ever He wants me to do. 

Love you all!

Elder Jayden Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment