August 4, 2014
Transfer Day:)
It was sad to say goodbye to Talavera. I was there for 6 months
and I became very close to the members and my investigators. I gave my testimony
at church and let everyone know how grateful I was for everything.
This morning I took a train and 2 buses to get to my new area.
President sent me back up north!! I am in Santiago de Compostela! I pulled into
A Coruña today and then from there I met my comp, Elder Eskelson. I flew with
him from home to Spain. We have been out the same time. He is from Logan, Utah.
We worked together when I was in Madrid a couple times. It is so strange to be
back up here again. I thought that I would never be able to see this place
again, but I lucked out! I am back with my Gallegan People. Elder Harrop was
also transfered but Elder Ávila is still in Talavera.
Thanks mom for sending Ávila a package. I am really grateful for
that and I am sure that he will be as well. Don´t be surprised if he sends you
an email in response. I am going to miss that guy. I have a home on his Island
now:)
I am going to keep things short. David didn´t end up getting baptized.
We went through a ton of hassle to get the baptismal font but it turns out that
he needs a little bit more preparation. It’s a bummer that I was not able to
see him get baptized but as long as he does I will be happy.
Love you all and I hope that you have an awesome week!
Elder
Jayden Miles
No comments:
Post a Comment