Wednesday we had a district meeting. There are two newby's in our district. It is fun to see them. It was really weird when they asked me how much time I had out. "umm about a year and a half.." What the heck? I mean 5 months! I was able to tell one of the new Elders that he was going to enjoy A Coruña because I started there! For District meeting I was incharge of doing a practice. I had everybody think of a personal need to progress in the Gospel. Then I had them apply that time of meditation to thinking about how each of our investigators each have their own individual needs as well. We need to remember that everyone is different and each persons needs are too.
Afterwards, I went up to el Ferrol for an intercambio. I like going up there. We ate with a family that I met a year ago there and they recognized me and I could communicate with them :) They are Cubans and really hard to understand but I did pretty well with talking with them..
I came back to Santiago with a rain storm and being sick. I haven't had a voice for the past 3 or 4 days. Elder Eskelson was sick the day I came back as well so we rested for a while on Thursday. It has been tough trying to re-cooperate and try to at least get some lessons in at the same time. Elder Eskelson has to do the talking and I tell us where to go to contact haha. I have been making a lot of hot chocolate and herbal tea and stuff. I hope I am better by tonight for a hard working week this week!!!
For Pday today we just relaxed and cleaned up the piso. It needed some care badly! Our sink is no longer clogged and I don´t have to wear sandles in the shower anymore ;) haha
Pam is doing well. I didn´t get to see her this week because I was in Ferrol but it sounds like she recognizes the spirit when we are there. He family is awesome. I really want to see them in church soon!
Josh and I are doing well keeping in touch with each other. Sounds like you had two sick boys this last week, hopefully not another.
Have a great week this week! I know the Lord is always mindful of us and knows the best for us. Sometimes it is hard to trust in His will because we do not understand everything, but He does.
Love,
Elder Jayden Miles
No comments:
Post a Comment